Wednesday 29 February 2012

A Whole Buncha Sexist Ads

For your entertainment...
 Did she make the stove bleed too?

 Does that mean bachelors starved to death back in the day?

 Our hands are different.

 What is this ad even for? 

 The book is a Harlequin romance, obviously.

 Funny how Palmolive is now a dish soap...

 Goldie Hawn's earlier days.

 "woe be unto you"? Looks to me like she's enjoying herself.

To be honest, I really like this ad. You totally wouldn't be able to get away with it now, but I think the copy is cheeky and fun if you take it with a sense of humor.

 Now this one is just downright mean.

 I guess maybe if the alternative is nothing. Anyone notice how her waist is smaller than her head?

Fingernail comment aside, this is definitely a take-charge woman.

  Who is talking to who in this one?

 Love the cute little copy at the bottom, but they kindof hit you over the head with it.

 That is just not true.

Stay tuned for more!
(There's tons of these)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness i was very entertained. I will for sure be staying tuned #byfaryourbestblogpostyet

    ReplyDelete